Stuck waiting in an airport for a delayed flight? Bored to death in traffic? Thankfully, the wonders of technology allow us to experience the excitement of a Las Vegas casino right from our smartphones and laptops. Online casinos have been popular since the advent of the internet, with some established sites such as http://www.888casino.com/casino-games/ that have built a trustable reputation that buried the myths of risky online gambling. Today users give more value to online gambling rather than the slow and limited live casino options.
So if you’re going on a vacation this season and want to play casino games during your travel downtimes, here is a handy guide on online casinos that can help you out.
Why Online Casinos?
1. Online Casinos pay out more.
Your odds of winning are higher in online casinos than in brick-and-mortar gambling establishments. Since there are none of the usual niceties that you can find in traditional casinos (i.e. flowing drinks, socialization) online casinos resort to higher payouts and rates to keep patrons coming back for more. Plus, you get some of the best welcome bonuses and discount offers. For example, there is an Exclusive $1 Deposit Bonus at Spin Casino for which you can get 50 free spins.
2. Online casinos are convenient and discreet.
You can enjoy a few rounds of slots even while you’re on a business trip. As long as you have a steady Internet connection and a capable mobile device, you’re all set for playing. You can also get the real casino experience by playing a casino live online where dealers will appear on video and deal your hand in real-time. This is perfect if you want to experience the social side of casinos but can’t physically get to one.
Is Online Gambling Legal?
This depends on where you are currently located. Laws vary from country to country, and even from state to state. The United Kingdom and most of the countries in Europe do not have laws against online casinos in particular, but it is still better to check out the rules in your area first before playing.
Are Online Casinos Safe?
Popular online casinos that already have an established track record are your best bet. If you’re not sure about the safety and legitimacy of a particular site, here are some of the things which you can do to minimize risk:
1. Play in online casinos that are based in your current country. If you’re currently in the UK, play in UK-based websites. This ensures that you’ll be able to contact the company for legal purposes if problems should arise.
2. Read the fine print. Some casinos would require you to wager a certain amount of money first before you can cash out your winnings. Understand the “Terms and Conditions” of a site before shelling out your money on a game.
3. Check up on casino reviews. There are a lot of online watchdogs that are dedicated to keeping tabs on online gambling establishments which you can consult with.
How Do I Know if an Online Casino is Right for Me?
1. Most establishments offer a free-to-play option for new users. This allows you to get a feel of a site’s interface, layout, game quality, and other important features. Try opening a free account first and chatting with other players before signing up for the real thing.
2. Check if your device can handle the games. Do you have a reliable Internet connection? Is your browser capable of running Java and/or Flash? Does your device have enough memory? These are some of the things you need to look out for if you want uninterrupted gaming while traveling.